Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Shock Wave into the New World of the 3rd dimension!!!

I really wish that there was someone out there that had bought a huge pakage of Teriyaki Chicken ramen, and then they decided that they disliked the taste of that raman, so it's sitting in their pantry, and then they'll read this blog and hopefully give me that ramen!!! WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING TERIYAKI RAMEN?? Why couldn't they stop the creamy chicken flavor, or the shrimp flavor, it's so unfair!!!
Math is very confusing when one dosen't pay attention to the lesson. I'm so screwed! Why can't I ever listen in math? You know why, it's because Kellie sits next to me, and Kellie is crazy, but I Love her to death! I thought I was random, but no one can compete with Kellie. That's just how amazing she is. My friends made cookies today while I played in the computer chair, and something in the over was smoking. And we found out it was cookie dough from a few day's before, but this wasn't any ordinary cookie dough, this cookie dough smelt like Pork Ribs, the Hamburger
Today was momentus! After I got done after a long day of web surfing I just happened to come across a young man's blog that was a exchange student in japan. ( You can read his blog if you google " Worlds Tinyest Pirate" it should be number one.) But he just so happened to have these youtube videos of these movies that he liked over in japan while he was there. One was poorly made, but it looked funny, but the movie out of the list that grabbed my attention was 'Water Boys' its based on a true story of Male Sunchronized Swimming, and of course i had to watch it! So me and my best friend sat down and watched it. Freaking Hilarious! Asians with Afros! Drag Queens, Crazy Karate Girl, it was amazing! That movie could possible be the hi-light of my month! That's how good it was. It was great, Flaming Afros, DDR, Speedos...., just amazing! ( I do have to save, the Afro guy is gorgous!)




If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a girl. - Moge

No comments:

Post a Comment