Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ha ha! So I've been planing my best friends birthday party today, and I have to say this party is going to be amazing. So we don't have alot of guy friends, we are going to dress up as guys, but not just any guys. The guys from Hana Kimi! ( Manga!) It's going to be amazing! But she has no idea, and thats good. So me and my friend started to wonder what we'd look like with a Male body, and so photo shop, and ta-da! I have to say, I would be a lady killer with the body I choose off of google! Well, that's all I have to say for now. Except for tomorrow I might go see mall cop with my buddie!
oh duh! I also watched a korean movie called " 200 pound beauty" and I loved it so much! BUT for my boys out there, it is a chick-ish movie, so beware. I hate it when I wash my pants and I forget to take my chap stick out! But luckily last time I did that my Pink Lemonade chap stick didn't melt! My coconut one did though, and it was my favorite! It tasted so good you could actually eat it! Well, I hope you have a good night, and thanks for wasting your time reading this blog of mine!



" PANCAKES! PPPPAAANNNN CCCAAAKKKKEEESSS!" - Karate Boy ( Cabin Fever)

No comments:

Post a Comment