Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dengeki Daisy

So today's manga is Dengeki Daisy. I love this series, even though there are only 9 chapters so far, its still worth the read, and the wait for the other chapters. So the mangaka for this series has done one other series that I read first, and it was Beast Master. I just love Motomi's art, the guys look great, and he makes really intense plot lines that keep you thinking. Pretty good for a shojo, right?
Anyways's this series is about a girl named Teru, so up untill now she always had her older brother, but he recently died and left her a cell phone with the contact 'daisy'. He told her to text daisy if she ever needed anything like help, or just someone to talk too. Of course the student counsel is evil, so we first see teru soaked in water because she was protecting her friend from the counsel, and as she's fighting them some balls come flying out of know where and hit the counsel members, and as teru throws the balls back she breaks a window. That's where you meet Kurosaki, the janitor of the school. He makes teru to his job to pay back for the window, and while she works for him, weird things start happening like people hacking the school and stuff like that.
I love this series for many reasons, one, for it only having 9 chapters out so far, its really grabbed my attention. I keep checking to see if they've updated it almost everyother day. I love the plot line, there's nothing better then a romance surrounded in mystery! Three, I love the characters. Kurosaki is hott, Teru is actually a heroin instead of the weak confused protagonists shojo's normally have.
So that's all I've got for today, tune in again for another great manga! Below is the link for it if you would like to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment